Show Dog Dies After Being Fed Poisoned Meat at Crufts

Reports are flooding the Internet about a dog who died shortly after competing at the Crufts dog show in England. The three-year-old Irish Setter named Thendara Satisfaction (also called Jagger) collapsed after returning to his home in Belgium on Friday. Jagger had taken second in his class at the Birmingham event.

READ MORE HERE

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s